Friday 18 June 2010

joining the mudpie team.

This week has been a mixture of emotions, after feeling very sad packing up my room and leaving Southampton for good, and then the awful event of crashing my car, I finally got some good news, infact the best news ever- i got a jobbbb! :)

I'm now going to be working as a website assistant for Mudpie's 'mpdclick'- an online fashion trend forecasting service, assisting Jen, the trends and runway editor. I'm so pleased and excited about joining their team, it seems surreal to have just finished uni and been offered a full time perminant position.

mpdclick cover's so much from street fashion, to the latest looks on the runway, to trade fairs, and even textiles and graphics. You should check out their website: http://www.mpdclick.com/mudpie/action/viewHome

I can't wait to start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment