Sunday 4 July 2010

Let's get this show on the road

Crikey.

It certainly has been a while, while Trayford has been filling this up with daily delights, I have clearly been slacking, big time.
Time to get back on track.
Firstly, congrats to miss trayford for bagging herself a top job, merely days after finishing uni. Excellent stuff, and as you can clearly see, she's becoming quite the little blogging fashionista.
Uni now done, I do begin to wonder what is in store for me. Our last styling module at uni was definately the one that interested me the most, but I need to get cracking if I'm ever to get a job in this ever changing industry.

But I'm back, and with spare time on my hands before I inevitably have to get a job, I will be working on pushing myself in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment